If you need a quick temporary solution to your spam problems you should
look into putting an Untangle server ( www.untangle.com ) in transparent
mode between your mail server and the outside world. It's free and can
be set to block most spam. Transparent mode is just as it sounds, you
don't have to give it the IP address of your server and change your
servers IP address and do relaying. It does get an IP address, but it's
unrelated to your server and is just for management of the Untangle box
and quarantine access if you use that feature.

It does use a combination of black lists and spam signatures, so if any
of your customers are connecting from black listed IP address that could
be a problem unless you want to whitelist any problem addresses.

Bill