Hi all,

Here is my setup:

SERVER1: This server is used only for POP3

SERVER2: I want this server to handle SMTP outgoing emails from SERVER1
users.

I have managed to replicate SERVER1 user base to SERVER2 so I can set my
clients with SMTP-auth. But if I set my clients to use SERVER2 as the SMTP
server, it doesn’t get out of SERVER2 since SERVER2 has the domain and
username in its user base.

Is there a way to tell XMAIL to send out the emails even if they could be
delivered locally, bypassing local delivery? Or having XMAIL check MX
records instead of it’s domain base.

Thank you

-fred