CLEMENT Francis wrote:

> This setup is not correct, as with this syntax, only the first (gary) =
> will
> receive all mails from the gbrainbridge account(except if between each =
> line
> processed by xmail a mail come in the common mailbox)

Yes that's what's happening

Thanks for the advice but neither of the two syntaxes that you have
suggested appear to work.

> Can't you create more pop accounts at "myisp.com" level, one for each =
> final
> destination ?

Not with my current ISP

> - Try fetchmail :)

I have been giving that a try, but so far no success. I'm now working on an
alternative solution which bypasses my ISPs mailbox entirely as I somehow
think that may be causing the problem

Thanks for both your and Davide's help.

Gary.