Hi,

I have xmail installed on OpenWRT (on Asus WL500gP), and it works fine.
I tried to use GLST to filter spams. According to the documentation, I
inserted the following line to the file filters.pre-data.tab:
"!aex,wlex"     "/opt/var/MailRoot/bin/glst"    "--mfile"       "@@FILE"
I found that the glst is executed on each message, its database is updated,
but the mails are delivered independently from the return value of glst.
I executed it by hand, and got return value of 2 for mails to be denied, and 0
for accepted ones.

Another problem is that the .rej files are not deleted from /tmp directory.

Third question: is it possible to change the temporary directory path? It is a
ramdisk on my machine, with only 16 Mb space, which is not too large.

Thanx in advance
K. Gy.