Hello CLEMENT,

I think I found the problem. My log files have filled the var volume. Are those
not supposed to rotate out?

I am using XMail 1.22, SpamAssassin 3.2.3.
I am sure that nothing else has changed. I'm always nervous about asking a
question on here because my level of experience is far below you all so I
triple checked all that I could before I posted but I had not noticed that Var
being full.

--
Charlie Qualls
Property/IT Manager