Hi,

I've been using
tcpdump -X -q -s 2048 host XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
to check out what might be going on. I'm rather sure that the second linebreak to make the empty line between the headers and the body consists only of a LF, no CR. In Hex I'm seeing 0d0a0a instead of the expected 0d0a0d0a.

I hope this helps you to solve this.

Sincerely,
Bart Mortelmans

On 9-feb-09, at 16:48, Bart Mortelmans wrote:

Hi,

I think there still is a problem somewhere. An other destination mailserver responds with this (not sure what they're running):
> 550 Requested action not taken: Nonstandard SMTP line terminator.

It seems there still is a wrong linefeed in there?

Again: tested without any filters.

I hope you can figure out what is causing this....

Sincerely,
Bart Mortelmans