Hi All,

I've been trying to work out a problem my XMail server (1.25 on Centos 5)

Is having sending email to 'i...@greatnorthernsnowcat.com' Invariably It
bounces back with

An error that it has no DNS or is misconfigured.

Ive verified this, and it is. It has 2 NS records

Ns100.webmasters.com and

Ns101.webmasters.com

Ns101 is ok, but ns100 has no records for that domain.

Ive informed them, and am now trying to find a work-around

To be able to send them email.

I tried editing my hosts file, to point ns100's ip address to ns101's

(ex: 208.64.136.91 ns100.webmasters.com)

Then I emptied the dnscache from the /var/MailRoot/dnscache

And rebooted the server.

But im getting the same error!

How can I 'fool' XMail into sending mail to that domain? Or at least to try
all NS records

Before giving up.

Thanks for your time

Paul Williams