From: "Davide Libenzi" <davi...@xmailserver.org>
Sent: Monday, September 07, 2009 2:55 PM
Subject: Re: [xmail] ERDNS weirdness

On Mon, 7 Sep 2009, CLEMENT Francis wrote:

> My post was about nettest tool you provided, not about xmail server itself
> :)
>
> When I try to run "nettest" binary on w2000 sp4, Windows returned
> immediatly
> the error mentioned in my previous post !?!?
> So the nettest "binary' don't start at all :)
> So this tool can't help Bill (original poster) to test it's server
>
> Could you provide a nettest binary that can run on w2000 ?

Windows 2000?! I wasn't even born in year 2000 :)
Seriously, I think there might be something wrong with your Win2K setup,
otherwise XMail (that does not include wspiapi.h) could not run on any
Win2K setup. And I know it does.
Maybe the definition of _WIN32_WINNT screwed that up, but I doubt, since a
missing ws2_32.dll is a more serious problem.
You can try the attached binary, but I doubt it helps, since it still
links to ws2_32.dll.