Hello people,

Just wanted to share this with anyone who would be interested to get webmail
with XMail.

I finally managed to install a LAMP box, along with XMail and the GPL version
of AfterLogics' webmail (called webmail lite).

It works fine with Linux Apache MySQL and PHP (LAMP). I am creating
documentation as we speak. If anyone is interested on the installation
procedure, mail me.

OK, here's my next question. I 've read around (google mainly) that it's a
good idea to install XMail and Dovecot on a single box. AFAIK, Dovecot
is IMAP/POP3 (anyone correct me if I am wrong).
My question is this. Why would I want to install XMail and Dovecot to do
the same stuff ? Is it because of IMAP ? If IMAP is used, does this mean
that one can have his/her messages on the server too (exchange style) ?

Thank you kindly for your time people,

Spyros

-----
"I merely function as a channel that filters music through
the chaos of noise"
- Vangelis