Yes, you must be check de mailbox configuration in XmailServer. You have two
parameters:

MaxMBSize: default value 50000

MaxMessageSize: default value 10000

50000 and 10000 is in Kbytes value.

The first parameters is the account total cuota and the second parameters is
the max. size per message.

Regards.

Jesús Berlínchez

  _____