Hi Spyros
I experienced a similar situation some months ago: one of my server email owner was sending tons of spam After figthing with many log files, I have discovered that the hacker had been able to hack the mailbox pwd, and he was sending the email using smtp autetication method. You can find the evidence of that inside the smtp log, looking for all the authenticated users that are sending email, and find the ones that are spam