hi everyone,

when I'm running xmame.x11-0.61pr7 with the -noxvext switch, games are
working fine but when I'm exiting, I got the following message:
X Error of failed request:  XvBadPort
  Major opcode of failed request:  143 (XVideo)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  4 ()
  Serial number of failed request:  1308
Since I specify noxvext, it should not try do do anything with an Xvport?.

I also noticed that if running xmame with -noxvext and -yuv, xmame is
still trying to make an YUV lookup. if solved that by changing in
x11_windows.c at line 1267
   if(xv_yuv)
   if(xv_yuv && use_xv)
but that doesn't help for the first problem.

--
Shad
http://gxmame.sourceforge.net