----- Original Message -----
From: "St�" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 9:09 AM
Subject: Re: [Xmame] Light Gun


> Richard Rowell wrote:
> > I was just wondering if anyone had had any success with a light gun
under
> > xmame/linux.  I did a quick search on google that turned up little about
> > this particular gun that I was eyeing...
> >
> > http://www.act-labs.com/gun1.htm
> >
> >
>
> I actually just bit the bullet a day ago and purchased one. Just
> waiting for it to arrive now :) I'm not sure what to expect with
> Linux, but I can use my partner's PC for the light gun if I need too.
> But maybe, just maybe... it will work :)
>
> I'll keep you posted...
>
> Ste
>

This gun works on Windoze drivers only due to its non-standard nature.
Sorry.

_______________________________________________
Xmame mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://toybox.twisted.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/xmame

Reply via email to