On  0, Matthias Saou <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

That xmame package, if not recompiled from source, has been made for Red
Hat Linux and not Mandrake Linux initially (and I know what I'm saying, as
it's mine ;-)).
I guess I need to try compiling my own copy....

I'm noticing some other odd behaviours:

If I run full-screen mode in GNOME, when I exit from a game, GNOME crashes and I get logged out.

If I try running under KDE, the game window never pops up. It gets as far as loading all the roms, then it hangs. I remember I used to have this problemunder RH 7.0 or 7.1, but it went away when I upgraded to 7.3. Now that I've reinstalled the machine with RH 8.0, it's happening again.

Has anyone else reported these problems, or is it just me?
When I get around to recompiling xmame, I'll let you know the results.