Sven Goethel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote :

> On Wednesday 26 February 2003 16:52, Matthias Saou wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've been trying to use gxmame with the latest xmame + xgl patch,
>
> yep, i am using the gxmame 0.31 either !
>
> > but I
> > haven't been able to find working settings in the xgl options. The
> > defaults clearly don't work, so I guess gxmame would need some fixing
> > there anyway since running "xmame.xgl -fullscreen <romname>" works
> > great.
>
> hmm, funny, i had no problems at all using the defaults ..
>
> you might should post the output of the used commandline, gxmame calls,
> plus xmame.xgl's output ..

Well... I was able to reproduce it twice yesterday even after erasing
~/.gxmame, and when I decided to reproduce it today, I also erased ~/.xmame
and the problem was gone!
I can't seem to be able to get the cabinets to work though, when I select
the glmamejau (default) cabinet within gxmame, I only get a black screen
when I launch a game, and when I press esc, I see no unusual output
whatsoever. My .cab files seem to always have been in the right place too,
so I guess I'll do some tries with the command line when I have more time!

Thanks for the great xgl patch, Sven!

Matthias

--
Matthias Saou                                World Trade Center
-------------                                Edificio Norte 4 Planta