Lawrence wrote:
> Could the folks getting bus errors on Solaris please try this patch?  I
> haven't yet looked into it, and I'm going to try to avoid doing a special
> case fix like this, but it should at least get you running for now.

Note that I changed options.crc_only in src/mame.h to an 'int' in MAME
0.69 to fix this.
I don't have the xmame0.69.1 source to hand but as long as the crconly
option is being written to options.crc_only and mame.h reads:

        int     crc_only;       /* specify if only CRC should be used as checksum */

there isn't a problem. I guesss a regression must have crept into
xmame.

--
Paul