ste wrote:
Well I've tried summa, acecad, js_x, and wacom drivers - they all seem
perfectly happy using the gun as it's device - if I turn debugging on I
can see that events are being generated in the log files. Just no action
on the screen (with the exception of the summa - it kep putting the
curson in the bottom right corner) I'm going to play around with gpm and
repeater modes to see if I can coax anything more out of it.

Ste