Lawrence Gold wrote :

> I'm going to be out of town for a few days, but I'll try to have a look
> when I'm back and putting 0.71.1 together.

Argh, so we're going to have to wait some more days before xmame 0.71.1 is
released? :-)
Then I might as well ask this: Is there a place where I could get an info
file (the -listinfo output) of 0.71? In the original mame sources, maybe?

Matthias

--
Matthias Saou                                World Trade Center
-------------                                Edificio Norte 4 Planta