Hi,

On Wednesday 30 July 2003 11:10 pm, Lawrence Gold wrote:

> I don't recall the details, but I think Alastair Robinson, the author of
> the Xv code, only added explicit support for one or two of the effects.
> So most of the effects have never functioned with Xv.

That's right - I managed to get the blit cores for 2x working for YUY2, and
hacked support into scale2x - but everything else was unsupported.

YV12 was always independent of the blit core, so effects didn't work for this
either, but someone added 2x support IIRC.

Cards that support RGB overlays should have been OK all along...

Unfortunately, I haven't had time even to look at the new blit cores and see
what needs updating in the Xv code...

All the best,
--
Alastair M. Robinson
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

A committee is a group that keeps minutes and loses hours.