hi there
my first time ever post to a mailinglist - so i hope i dont make any stupid mistakes ^^

okay my prob:
i have that new shiny dual psx-pad usb adapter
its cat-able and works like a charm in zsnes
but with mame i have a little prob

in mame i never can get both pads to work fully
the first one always works (with i368 or new i386 driver)
the second one has a few issues though
either the digipad doesnt work and the buttons do (with i368 driver selected)
or the digipad does work and a few buttons dont (with new i386 driver selected)
sdl driver seems to produce similar results as new i386 driver

why i think it could have to do with axes is zsnes
zsnes has a hardcoded limit for axes per controller which i took care of
(really simple hack - i have no idea about programming)
since then everything works totally flawless and im happy

so that is why i think there might be a prob with axes and/or buttons in the mame drivers
like i said i have no idea about programming and im only guessing - but still

would be great if somebody could help me out here since im slowly running out of places to look for help

thanks in advance