Shadow Walker wrote :

> For those who want to try the next version of GXMame, we are at a
> freeze/debug stage, you can pull it from cvs

I've made some Fedora 1 x86 packages available here :
http://ftp.freshrpms.net/pub/freshrpms/fedora/linux/testing/1/gxmame/

The xmame 0.77.1 packages to go with it are available from :
http://yarrow.freshrpms.net/

Tip to get the "Categories" and "Versions" listings to work :
cp /usr/share/doc/xmame-0.77.1/catver.ini ~/.gxmame/

The autogen.sh failed without an ABOUT-NLS file, and the whole gettext part
too when cvs wasn't available (should it?). Apart from that, the build
itself went fine for me, although some doc files got installed in
/usr/share/doc/gxmame/ and others in /usr/share/doc/gxmame-0.34cvs.

After the first start, the warning dialog "The gamelist is from:" was
empty, and after the second it had only a strange character...

>From there on, the gamelist rebuild for 0.77 went fine, the audit too, and
I played a quick game of 19xx without touching any of my current settings.

Great work, it's looking good, thanks a lot!

Matthias

--
Matthias Saou                                World Trade Center
-------------                                Edificio Norte 4 Planta