-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

>
>I've forwarded this to the mamedevs, and suggested that the "sbrk" just
>be renamed to "tms_cpu_sbrk".  No need to muddy things with macros in
>this case.
>
>I'm applying your other two patches to MESS CVS, and will probably
>dispense with the macro stuff for the "times" -> "lynx_times" change as
>well.
>

Thanks, I'll have a few more patches that will fix a problem with directory
paths and files for OpenVMS.  I'm hoping to get them out before Christmas :)


>
>P.S. Between your changes and some possible AmigaOS support coming, MAME
>and MESS are ending up on some really interesting systems.
>

Cool.

It's only taken me two years to get the OpenVMS port to this point.  
Currently the build script is over 5000 lines long (mostly comments) as I 
have it reading and parsing the makefiles.


 +------------------+--------------------------+---------------+
 | Robert Alan Byer | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | ICQ #65926579 |
 +------------------+--------------------------+---------------+
 | Send an E-mail request to obtain a copy of my PGP key.      |
 +-------------------------------------------------------------+
 | "It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.  It is by |
 |  cans of cola the thoughts aquire speed, the hands acquire  |
 |  shakes, the shakes become a warning.  It is by caffeine    |
 |  alone I set my mind in motion."                            |
 +-------------------------------------------------------------+


-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: 2.6.3ia
Charset: noconv

iQEVAwUBP+bh6KVSqzlBVJbBAQEmHwgAgbQVCNg7dlwK+uWbEmr/gM58MZPzxyln
S/eDazdk6yNZ80eWPKB9uxzGwIDcOgbRz60GtT5Tek9HaGMyL2EqSgy/wiwrtrNr
bmxox81Vf9Qk8SOSfQRucRfN9y99woIUA+1xCRkGdK9rhzTBtA8uUC+bw0EZTQwe
IIu5RhRazr/W4A1CpVWXKnOKM/s31OWzVicfDAyudINLOHfo0KaGyI2WiV4UZemW
7mXk7jQwdP/KWmtngKUPI/8Qo2OW0cnu9kiiPNwOUudrpV1rqBy6vDYWZS83lEPT
YV6JNmaVtf5AOft1JTYl+XNWaOpr9ECf7xuKqcBu11h0TGpmZ+xqjA==
=vNED
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

_______________________________________________
Xmame mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://toybox.twisted.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/xmame

Reply via email to