On Wed, Aug 25, 2004 at 04:36:23PM -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I've been looking for sometime, and cannot find a way to pass dip switch
> settings to a game when starting xmame.  The end goal is building a cocktail
> table running Knoppix (linux) which will boot and run one game only (like the
> original cocktail table) with no intervention.  Any ideas?

once you set the dip switches, don't your settings get saved forever?
thus making the "run one game with no intervention" pretty automatic,
as long as you can manage to start xmame and hack out the startup warning
from the source.

or do you actually want to do something else that you're not telling
us about?