Christopher Stone wrote:
There are some specific modifications to the source code which go against
  the spirit of the project. They are NOT considered a derivative work, and
  distribution of executables containing them is strictly forbidden.

Ask your lawyer if this verbage makes legal sense...

Erm, I really should take the time to read it (I've done so a long time ago), but you mean that there is not a list of these "specific modifications" I assumed that there would be a list of what those mods are, for example removing the copyright warning screen, etc.

Regards,

Hans