Hello,

I add support to kxmame for viewing the marquees, flyers, ... with
proper scaling  and hide the BIOS category as you requested. I also
add the translation files from gxmame. They compile and install. But I
have no idea if it works properly or not. (I tried the French
translation and it seems fine).

Could you tell me if the translation works for pl locale ? If it
works, I might make a beta release soon.

Thanks,

Toan