Cool thanks for the tip.  I should say that overall I'm really
impressed with kxmame.  It runs really fast and I havn't found any
major bugs/crashes.  All it needs is a source rpm and the ability to
write config settings to the normal xmame config files and it will be
good enough for me to use -- which is pretty good because I have high
standards. :)  Keep up the great work!

-Chris