On Monday 19 September 2005 04:10, 刘 远曦 wrote:
> Hi, there. I have a weird problem right now. I succesfully compiled the
> xmame .99 source and installed it. But when I tried to play a game, it
> displayed the following messages:
> It looks like xmame successfully decompress the romset file, but why it
> reports that file not found? Where are the decompressed files?!

You're correct in saying that it's confusing; xmame cannot find the romfiles,
but does report 'loading' them. As written in another post: set your rompath
in your .xmame/xmamerc file, or use the -rompath parameter.

Regards,

Pieter Hulshoff

--
The last good thing written in C was Franz Schubert's Symphony number 9.
When your hammer is C++, everything begins to look like a thumb.