theGREENzebra wrote :

> So, recently (a few minutes ago?) I wanted to check out sdlmame and hans'
> patches, but I 404 on all of the urls in his email. Is there a new spot I
> should be looking?

The machine that hosts R. Belmont's page, where the sdlmame sources
are, was apparently being upgraded during the past day or so.
Everything seems to be back now, just go to :

http://rbelmont.mameworld.info/?page_id=163

Matthias

--
Matthias Saou                                World Trade Center
-------------                                Edificio Norte 4 Planta