On 12/5/06, R. Reucher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi again,

Morgan was right. It was a layout bug... I've uploaded a current snapshot of
my development-tree, which fixes it.

See http://www.mameworld.net/mamecat/

Hi Rene,

I wanted to package this for Fedora, but I am unable to because I do
not know how to set up a configuration to work where it is installed
in /usr/bin

It seems the only way to run this app is from the directory you
compiled under.  Is this correct?  This seems like a serious
limitation if this is the case.  How do I make this work so I can
install it in /usr/bin and have it read a config file located in /etc
which points to default install paths which I can set up such as
/usr/share/mame/roms etc?

Thanks,
Chris

P.S.  The search function doesn't seem to be working either.