On Fri, 2010-02-12 at 11:14 +1100, Kingsley Turner wrote:
> Hi Xmamers,
>
> Does anyone know the current status of xmame?

I think it's pretty much a dead project.  Having said that, I still use
it myself.  xmame-106  is the latest version that I'm aware of.  I was
playing a game on it yesterday afternoon, in fact.

It compiles and works fine on Centos 5, and as I recall I had it running
on Fedora 10 or 11 a while ago with no issues.

I think the code is sufficiently "generic" that xmame-106 will continue
to work for a long time yet.  At least, it hasn't quit yet.