On Sat, Jan 28, 2006 at 02:26:07PM +0200, Sergey Scobich wrote:
> Idea is to provide to windows users more commonly used way of building the
> product like building the Visual Studio solution, were all environment
> variables are already set.

  Would you commit personally to ensure maintainance of such build
informations for the next 3 years ? It's the first time I see you
participate in the mailing-list, yet you are ready to request something
new to be maintained for years for your convenience. This is fine but
are you ready to commit to the associated work ?

Daniel

[EMAIL PROTECTED]  | libxml GNOME XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/