From: Xen Cloete [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2007 4:35 PM
To: xml@gnome.org
Subject: [xml] (Windows) xmlDocDump / xmlSavefile

Hi,

Maybe someone could assist me here.

I am having trouble saving the contents of the xml file. I have an xmlDocPtr
to the area in which the data lies however when I use
xmlSaveFileFormat(path, doc, 1) the file seems to either be corrupt or in
some sort of binary form.

I would like to see the contents of the file i,e, xml document in readable
format.

I have tried xmlDocDump as well but I get an access violation, Maybe I am
not using the function correctly. This is what I have:

FILE *fp;

fp = fopen("C:\\XMLDATA\\XMLResult.xml", "w+");

xmlDocDump(fp, doc);          // as I understand the xml documentation

fclose(fp);

Any suggestions will be great.

Thanks

Xen