Hi Daniel and all hackers,

I'm GSoC student creating new XML index in PostgreSQL which use LibXML for
handling XML documents. My idea about index is about to use node offsets and
Patricia Trie for mapping structural information to our internal representation
tree index. So how can I get offset of nodes?

P.S. I already searched history and understand that libXml is not implemented
for this kind of XML handling, but my use scenario is quite different that
typical usage. Daniel suggested xmlByteConsumed and xmlTextReaderByteConsumed
by I see that it's not exactly what I need.

Thanks Tomas