Hi,

In my application, I need to validate a XML file, which contains multiple
schema references in it.

In libxml2, I can successfully validate a XML containing a single schema
reference. Can we achieve this using libxml2, if we have multiple schema
references in a single XML ?

We are using libxml2 version 2.7.6 in our application.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Venkateswarlu . Y,
eIQnetworks | www.eiqnetworks.com<BLOCKED::file:///\\www.eiqnetworks.com\>
e. venkateswar...@eiqnetworks.com<mailto:venkateswar...@eiqnetworks.com>| b.
http://blog.eiqnetworks.com/<BLOCKED::http://blog.eiqnetworks.com/>
SecureVue(r) - The Unified Situational Awareness Platform

"We can honestly say that eIQnetworks has the broadest range of capabilities
we've seen in one integrated product." - Technology Executive Alert By Linda
Musthaler, Network World

"This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of the email is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please notify us immediately by return email or
phone at +1 978.266.9933 and destroy the original message."