Hi,

  I want to use my own I/O routines to output XML using the xmlWriter API.
xmlRegisterOutputCallbacks() looks like just the thing but I'm confused on one
point, what do I do with the returned value? I've looked at the source code and
it appears libxml2 is maintaining a stack of sets of io routines but this seems
odd since when I start to write something I don't need to specify which set I
want to use. This sounds like trouble since what if one part of my application
starts to write an xml file and before it finishes I register and new set
somewhere else? Feels like I should be passing this return value of
xmlRegisterOutputCallbacks() to xmlNewTextWriterFilename() or similar?

- James