I'm attempting to run the configure script of libxml 2.8.0 on a Centos 5.8
system, and I keep getting this:

config.status: creating include/libxml/Makefile
config.status: creating doc/Makefile
config.status: creating doc/examples/Makefile
config.status: creating doc/devhelp/Makefile
config.status: creating example/Makefile
config.status: creating python/Makefile
config.status: creating python/tests/Makefile
config.status: creating xstc/Makefile
config.status: creating include/libxml/xmlversion.h
config.status: creating xml2-config
config.status: creating libxml-2.0.pc
config.status: creating libxml-2.0-uninstalled.pc
config.status: creating python/setup.py
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: config.h is unchanged
config.status: executing libtool commands
/bin/rm: cannot remove `libtoolT': No such file or directory
Done configuring

(note that this is just the end of the configure output, there are many, many
lives of apparently normal output prior to this.)

I'm neither an autoconf guru, nor a libtool guru, either, so I have been unable
to figure out what the configure script is attempting to do here.

Advice would be appreciated.

Fred Smith
Senior Applications Programmer/Analyst
Computrition, Inc.
175 Middlesex Turnpike
Bedford, MA 01730
ph: 781-275-4488 x5013
fax: 781-357-4100

solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If
you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please
note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the
viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email