Hi Yuniel,

The error messages in libxml are "hard coded" in English, so there is no
easy way to do it I'm afraid.

One possible option is to catch the error code and provide your own
localised message.

The error messages can be found here:
http://xmlsoft.org/html/libxml-xmlerror.html#xmlParserErrors

In php it would depend on whether you are using the DOM extension or
SimpleXML as to how you catch the error.

The historical reasons why the error messages are not available in other
languages can be found here:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/xml/2006-July/msg00125.html

I hope this helps.
Saludos
Chris

2013/11/28 yuniel <yuniel_ro...@unah.edu.cu>

> Hello,
> I am using libxml 2.9 in ubuntu linux with php, "I need to show error
> messages in Spanish", I tried changing the default language in php with
> the function setLocale(...) but this do not work, I visited php.net and
> many others sites and I do not find nothing about this.
> --
> Participe en Universidad 2014, del 10 al 14 de febrero de 2014. Habana.
> Cuba.
> Web: http://www.congresouniversidad.cu

Chris Daley
Travelling in the USA

e: chebiza...@gmail.com
m: +15712498971
s: chebizarro
tw: chebizarro
"There is no way to peace — peace is the way" - A.J. Muste