As I am planing to download other filestypes from commons and other wikis, and as I can't ask you to do it for me like 100 times,
is it possible to access the database myself?
On my last request for the svg-filenames Platonides suggested:
> You should be able to extract such list with a query such as: SELECT CONCAT('https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/', SUBSTRING(MD5(img_name), 1,1), '/', SUBSTRING(MD5(img_name), 1,2), '/', img_name) from image where img_media_type = 'DRAWING' AND img_major_mime='image' and img_minor_mime LIKE 'svg%';

Or do I need to download all dumps of all wikis, and set up my own database?

Alternativly: Could you make a last dump for me, and just but all svg-files (the files itself, not the paths) of all wikis in your scope of range in a dump, please?

Greetings
Dieter