From: Robert C. Lyons [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2000 11:40 AM
To: 'Cobb, Quentin'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Please can we keep "Sign me up & "Count me in" messages off
the list?

Quentin writes:

> Please can we keep "Sign me up & "Count me in" messages off the list.

Sounds good to me.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :-)

------
Bob Lyons
E-Commerce Consultant
Unidex, Inc.
1-732-975-9877
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.unidex.com/

               Leave the subject blank, and
               In the body of the message, enter ONLY: unsubscribe

Questions/requests should be sent to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To join the XML/EDI Group complete the form located at:
http://www.geocities.com/WallStreet/Floor/5815/mail1.htm