Hello,
I have been given a programming spec that makes reference to tags that
look like, <UNB03> (the sender ID)  <UNB04> (sender ID qualifier) and
do on with all of the UNIFACT header segments. Correspondingly, <ISA06>
and <ISA05> etc. are defined for X12 EDI to XML mapping.

I have search for several hours on the net for the standards document
that defines these mappings. I can't find it. Can anybody give me a
link?

What I really want to know is if there is a standard DTD that
constrains the contents of these elements. I am hoping to find that it
can contain ONLY CharData like:

<UNB03>Acme Inc.</UN03>     and not

<UNB03 min="1" max="15"><!-- I hope I never see a comment,CDSect, PI,
Reference, or another element in here
--><SENDERTYPE>ISP</SENDERTYPE>Acme Inc.</UNB03>

Any help is appreciated,
Thanks,
Mike

=====