>> From: Pronpun  Grudnart
>> Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 03:51 +0100 Msg: STUKAM-170033
>> Subject: Children for XML
>> I try to find the good source for teach me to write xml program. If you
>> have any good source please told me asap. And I need a lot of help

I considered XML in 21 days but that wasn't quick enough! (also it got bad
reviews)

I recently bought Applied XML (Ceponkus/Hoodbhoy). Well written, some humour
and a quick route to learning XML. I really recommend it. Actually I read
the first couple of chapter and then skipped to somewhere near the back -
wrote my own XML structure, style sheets and then went back to the chapters
I had skipped.

And a shameless plug - if you buy it from Amazon using this URL (or the
attachment) then you get it at Amazon's normal discount but I get a few
cents too!
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0471344028/youandwhosearmy/026-
6753798-1149457

Paul