----- Original Message -----
From: "Jennifer Cordero" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2000 4:58 PM
Subject: Re: XML's

Hi Bruce,
Would you mind posting the following announcement for XML Frankfurt? If it
is too long, let me know and I can edit, or feel free to edit yourself!
Thanks much,
Jennifer

XML One Frankfurt (www.xmlconference.com/xmleuro) begins in just 3 weeks!
Plan to attend this unique event to learn the latest advances in XML!

Conference & Exhibition: 06-08 June 2000
Hotel Intercontinental
Frankfurt/Main

Conference Highlights include:

PROGRAM- consisting of 5 parallel tracks on the most relevant XML-related
topics:
- XML Quick Start
- XML Applications
- XML Design
- XML Programming
- XML Future

In addition, check our website for details on Keynotes, Product Education
Sessions, Panel Discussions, and our 2 half-day Developer Forums from
Oracle.

EXHIBITION- current exhibitor list includes:
· Software AG (Gold Sponsor)
· Chrystal Software
· eXcelon GmbH
· Maas High Tech Solutions GmbH
· MICRAM AG
· Oracle Deutschland GmbH
· Rogue Wave GmbH
· XML Solutions Germany GmbH
· Valtech GmbH

REGISTRATION
If you have not registered yet, please be reminded that Monday, May 5, 2000
is the final day for pre-registration and pre-payment. After May 5 you may
register and pay on-site only.
On-site registration hours are
Tuesday, June 6 :      7:30am * 7pm
Wednesday, June 7 : 7:30am * 7pm
Thursday, June 8 :    7:30am * 5pm
For more detailed information on the registration process, please go to:
http://www.xmlconference.com/xmleuro.....

ONLY TWO WEEKS LEFT to register!  REGISTER NOW!