From: Mary Wood [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thu 09 Mar 2000 16:48
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: CRM data in XML or EDI

Has anyone heard that GEIS is removing themselves from the proprietary EDI
software business?  Just a rumor I heard and I would like to have a
confirmation one way or another since we were considering purchasing their
software.  It doesn't sound like a good long term solution if this is the
case.

Thanks.

Mary Wood - MIS Applications Manager
Samtec, Inc.
> Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone: (800) 726-8329 x4321 Fax: (812) 948-5047
Visit our website at http://www.samtec.com