On 2/17/06, Markus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Why would there be no UserInteraction i.e. authentication dialogs?

Because XML-RPC is supposed not to run in a browser or something
similar, but interactively. I doubt that it has any effect, though,
the exception being within an applet or something similar. Is that the
case?

> Could anyone confirm that this is the reason that anything that goes
> beyond basic authentiation would fail?

I have absolutely *no* idea about NTLM authentication.

Jochen

--
If you obey all the rules you miss all the fun. (Katharine Hepburn)