Hi,

Sorry for the user question, but I didn't see a currently active user
list listed on the apache website.

I've just started using the apache xmlrpc 3.1 libraries for a xml-rpc
client and the programming model does make it incredibly easy to program
against.

I was just wandering if xml-rpc structs or array types were supported
and if so, are there any examples I might be able to reference in either
postings in the archive(searched but didn't find any) or unit tests,
included example code, wiki pages, etc.  I didn't see any claims on the
main page claiming support for these two features, but if anyone has
made this work, I'd love to see any references or get any advice.

I've been really impressed how fast it was to get clients working with
your API... thank you very much for your efforts.

Regards,

Alan May