This is the api documentation:

http://www.bugzilla.org/docs/3.0/html/api/Bugzilla/WebService/User.html

It says "
*Returns*

On success, a hash containing one item, id, the numeric id of the user that
was logged in. A set of http cookies is also sent with the response. These
cookies must be sent along with any future requests to the webservice, for
the duration of the session.
"
but when I run the execute method in the client for the "Bug.login" method
it returns a Map with only one property, the user id.

--

Helder Ribeiro