Hi *,

sorry, I read it to quickly (I assumed that server is fixed, not the
client) ;-) As Craig said, there is a solution with making your own
handler and then from XmlRpcRequest you can get any number of
parameters.

Check eg.
http://ws.apache.org/xmlrpc/apidocs/org/apache/xmlrpc/server/XmlRpcServer.html#setHandlerMapping(org.apache.xmlrpc.server.XmlRpcHandlerMapping)
http://ws.apache.org/xmlrpc/apidocs/org/apache/xmlrpc/XmlRpcRequest.html