Hi

We are using the Apache XML-RPC client for interfacing with an XML-RPC
server implemented using Python. We want to improve the communication
performance by setting up a single TCP connection and send all the xmlrpc
calls over this single connection.

We are using the XmlRpcCommonsTransportFactory for the client transport and
enable the HTTP1/1 mode at the server side.

In my simple code, I created the xmlrpc client and then execute two xmlrpc
calls using this client. However, from what I see from the log, it seems
that the client reopen a new connection for the second execution.

Is there anywhere that I can configure so that the subsequent xmlrpc calls
sent throught the existing connection?

Thanks
Yanwar Asrigo