Daphna, we don't have access to that information. All we have is the
exception you are seeing. We ask the SSL library for an incoming
connection, or get a connection from Tomcat (or whatever servlet
engine might be in use). If we get it, fine, if we don't get it,
there's an exception.

Jochen

--
Germanys national anthem is the most boring in the world - how telling!