Hi,

since you don't get a class cast exception, everything seems to be working
as it should be.
in your print you probably get something like [Ljava.lang.Object;@1100d7a
but this means that you have array of Objects

Thus you can access the first person as people[0].
The corresponding type will be based on how the "array of people" was
constructed.

BR
Stano